We’ve Moved !
You are being re-
The Vitality Partnership © All rights reserved 2013
Find a Vitality GP
Sign up here to receive details of new vacancies or news from the Vitality Partnership
Use this area to search for your nearest Vitality GP Outlet. Click the X (top right) to close this window.
How Do I.… Register With The Practice?
All patients applying to register with the practice must provide evidence of entitlement to NHS treatment.
Where a prospective patient is entitled to receive NHS care, a registration form must be completed.
You can download a GMS1 form OR you can complete online HERE.
You will be asked to complete a short health questionnaire when you apply online or arrive at the surgery.
You are required to book a registration medical appointment either by telephoning the practice you are registered to or by attending the practice. On the day of your registration medical you will need to bring an early morning urine sample.
If you wish to be registered at a Vitality practice please provide the following
• Complete and sign the purple GMS1 application form
• Complete the medical questionnaire and the patient profile
• If female provide a copy of your latest cervical smear test
• If registering a child, we will need a copy of the vaccinations page of the child’s Red Book at your first visit.
• Copies of a UK passport or photo driving licence or valid NHS medical card
Additionally, if you are NOT a British citizen you must provide :-
• A copy of your valid national passport and evidence of your right to remain in the UK
• Proof that you have been in the UK for 6 months or over (utility bill addressed to you and older than 6 months) or that you have the right to remain.
• Proof of address (e.g. letter from Home Office addressed to you)
• Proof of full time work or full time education
If you are an ASYLUM SEEKER you must provide :-
• An HC2 form
• Your identity card provided by the Home Office
When you have completed ALL of the above please make an appointment for a Registration Medical. If you bring the originals of the above documents we will make the photocopies.
If any of the above has not been done you will NOT be allowed to register and any treatment can only be given as a private paying patient. If you CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH please bring someone with you who can TRANSLATE.